Wolf Necklace With Viking Runes
Fenrir is the most infamous of the many wolves in Norse mythology. Fenrir is the son of the god Loki and is literally a giant Wolf, the gods bound him with a magical chain made of the sound of a cat’s footsteps, the beard of a woman, the breath of fish, and other occult elements. he is destined to lie bound to a rock until Ragnarok (Doomsday) when he will break his chains and fall upon the gods and devour the sun.
- Made from high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, will not rust or tarnish.
- Comes in a length of 60cm (24 inches)
- Free leather pouch included!
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
- Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
- USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
- U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
- Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
- International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com