Handmade King Chain With Dragon Heads And Mjolnir Pendant
About the Necklace
This flexible chain is made of high-quality stainless steel and does not rust or tarnish, Each side of the chain is connected with a dragon head holding a Mjolnir Pendant featuring a goat head skull and Celtic knots.
Dragons are viewed as representing the primal forces in nature and the universe. They can alternately breathe fire, poison or ice. These abilities demonstrate that they are both creators and destroyers.
The ram has been a long-held symbol of determination, action, initiative, and leadership. The ram is also a symbol of Aries, which is an astral symbol of rulership, its attached to Thors Hammer a Celtic weapon used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and probably funerals as well.
Thor’s hammer (The Mjolnir) was certainly a weapon but It also occupied a central role in rituals of consecration and hallowing. The hammer was used in formal ceremonies to bless marriages, births, and probably funerals as well.
- This necklace is handmade with 100% Stainless Steel and will not rust or tarnish.
- Comes in 3 lengths of 50 cm (20 inches), 60 cm (24 inches), and 70 cm (28 inches) Unsure what size is best for you? click here; https://odins-glory.com/pages/necklace-sizes
- Free leather pouch included!
Usually shipped in 2 - 3 Workdays.
- Handling Time: 1 - 3 Work Days
- Delivery Time: 7 - 10 Work Days
- Delivery Time USA: 5 - 8 Work Days
- Tracking Number Included
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us:
Unhappy with your product? Let us know and we will take care of you! Simply contact us at Support@odins-glory.com and we will reply within 24-hours!