925 Silver Vegvisir Necklace
The Vegvisir, also known as the runic compass or the Viking compass made of eight Viking rune staves, is a symbol of protection and guidance believed to be used as a compass by Vikings. The word Vegvisir means ‘Wayfinder’ and ‘signpost
- Made from high-quality Sterling Silver (925).
- Total weight: 7gr.
- Size is approx. 1-3/16" (29mm) in diameter.
- Chain length: 18inch - 45cm
- Stamped 925.
- Delivered in a free gift box.
Not sure what size is best for you? Check out our size guide:
FREE Worldwide Shipping 📦
Processing Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
USA: 5 - 15 Business Days
U.K: 7 - 15 Business Days
Europe: 7 - 18 Business Days
International: 12-30 Business Days
- Tracking Number Included!
Do you have any questions? please contact our support team and we will respond within 24 hours email@example.com